In many cases, the only relationship between product and product success is the way the product is delivered from the inside of the container. The trigger sprayer provides an important example of this rule, and we have five key points to share, so you can choose the right one.
Main variables of trigger sprayer In order to get the most benefit from the Plastic Trigger Sprayer, it helps to identify those sprayers with world-class quality and innovative concepts. While exploring the many options available for trigger sprayers, we can help you pick inferior products and choose from the following variables to achieve the best product performance.
1. Content: For any potential trigger sprayer, the first thing to consider is the compatibility of the bottle and through sprayer. We can help you find the solutions you need for almost all types of products, including contents that require chemical resistant sprayers. Moreover, if foam is the ideal output, we also have a large number of foam dispensers to choose from.
2. Nebulizer output: Simply put, this is a measure of the amount of liquid released during a full stroke after filling. The typical sprayer output is .75cc, but there are options available up to 5cc.
3. Spraying method: Which form of spraying liquid do you want to take? Do you need fine mist, spray, direct current, circular flow of uniform droplets or something else? No matter what option you need, we can help you find a solution.
4. Assembly: When considering the transportation method of the package, please consider whether to pre-assemble the sprayer or whether the consumer needs to install the spray trigger assembly. For many garden products, the sprayer is installed on the outside of the bottle, while ordinary household cleaners are already installed and ready to use. It usually depends on where and how the trigger sprayer is used. We can help you weigh the determining factors.
5. Shippers and non-shippers: quality and careful consideration are very different here, affecting the way your products survive in transportation and the way consumers eventually appear on the shelf. Many trigger sprayers have an on/off position, but the "shipper" is a well-designed trigger sprayer, so when transporting, please make sure it is in the "off" position and is designed to not leak.
Trigger sprayers for various applications Like every packaging option we can provide you, the trigger sprayer we choose not only avoids the common pitfalls that cheap sprayers may encounter, but the trigger sprayer we designed is also designed and manufactured to improve product performance. Coupled with unparalleled experience and careful consultation, we are proud to ensure that each of our packaging solutions can provide the right packaging for your products.