The working principle of the pump head of the Foaming Trigger Sprayer :
1. Manually press the pressure to handle downwards, the volume in the spring cavity decreases, the pressure rises, the liquid enters the nozzle cavity through the hole of the valve core, and then sprays the liquid out through the nozzle, then loosen the pressure handle, the spring cavity The volume of the valve is increased to form a negative pressure. The sphere opens under negative pressure, and the liquid in the bottle enters the spring cavity. At this time, there is already a certain amount of liquid in the valve body. When the handle is pressed again, the liquid in the valve body is stored It will rush upwards and spray out through the nozzle.
2. The glass ball or steel ball under the spring. The seal here is very important. It is related to the strength of the liquid in the spring cavity. If there is leakage, part of the liquid will leak into the bottle when the pressure handle is pressed. And affect the effect of liquid spray.
3. If the sealing ring at the upper end of the valve body leaks here, the upward force of the liquid will be reduced when the pressure handle is released, resulting in a small amount of liquid stored in the valve body, which will also affect the spray effect.
4. The fit between the pressure handle and the valve core. If the fit here is loose and leaks, there will be a certain resistance when the liquid rushes up to the nozzle, and the liquid will flow back. If it leaks here, it will also affect the spray effect.
5. The design of the nozzle, design of the nozzle is directly related to the spray effect.