Precautions for proper priming and operation of Electric Drinking Water Pump :
Correct water diversion precautions
1. When arranging the suction pipe, there shall be no hump.
2. The connection of the suction pipe must be tight, and no leakage is allowed.
3. When diverting water, make sure that the suction pipe filter is immersed in water and no debris is attached.
4. In order to prevent damage to the water pump impeller seal ring and mechanical seal, it is not allowed to connect the water pump when using the electric vacuum pump to divert water.
5. When supplying water to the pump from an external positive pressure water source, it is necessary to ensure that the vacuum pump is turned off.
1. When diverting water, simply pull out the diversion valve, and the vacuum pump will start to work.
2. After the water diversion is completed, release the diversion valve.
3. If the water cannot be successfully introduced into the water pump two consecutive times, stop the operation of the vacuum pump, check the sealing state of the entire suction pipe, and remove the leakage point before running the vacuum pump again.
4. Every time the vacuum pump is running, it needs to be separated for 3 minutes to avoid overheating the vacuum pump motor.