The Mini Spray Pen Company describes etiquette when it comes to using perfume:
1. It is better to choose Eau de Toilette when visiting a doctor or seeing a doctor.
2. Participate in serious meetings and avoid using strong perfume.
3. During working hours, avoid perfumes with a strong personality.
4. It is a basic courtesy to apply perfume below the waist at a banquet, and strong perfume is taboo.
5. Dating fragrances that use citrus fruits and moss herbs as raw materials.
7. Eau de Toilette is suitable for humid air on rainy days.
8. Outdoor sports and shopping are easy to sweat, choose non-alcoholic perfume or sports.
9. The use of fragrances at weddings can double the joy. Choose Eau de Toilette during the day, and a Strong Eau de Toilette at night.
10. Spray some lavender or rose sesame oil during sleep to improve the quality of sleep. Before going to bed, apply a little less under the pillow, and a fragrant dream will follow.