Foaming Trigger Sprayer Manufacturers introduce the types of bottlers:
1. Vacuum bottle: lid, shoulder sleeve, vacuum pump, piston. Use by air pressure. The pump head is generally a pointed head or a flat head with a duckbill. The vacuum bottle has a high sealing performance. The vacuum pump will move up with the reduction of the inner material, and the leakage will affect a certain aesthetics.
2. Lotion bottle: consists of a lid, shoulder cover, and lotion pump. Most are equipped with straws inside. Single-layer and multi-layer bottles are generally made of acrylic on the outside and PP on the inside. The cover is acrylic outside and ABS inside.
3. Perfume bottles: mostly lids, spray heads, bottle bodies, and straws. Large-capacity ones are commonly made of glass because of the long storage time. There are also interiors that are glass exterior aluminum. PP bottles are suitable for short-term storage of small volumes.
4. Cream bottle: there is an outer cover, an outer bottle, an inner tank, and a gasket. Acrylic Double Layer Cream Bottle: Body Acrylic, Cap, Gasket PP. Acrylic is more transparent and expensive. PP double-layer cream bottle: the bottle body and lid are all made of PP. The transparency is not high, suitable for the design with color. PET single-layer bottle body, PP, PE, PS, and other materials. Can be matched with external anodized aluminum, cover external anodized aluminum, etc.Related material combination application.
5. Blow molding bottle: the material is mostly PET material. There are three types of lids: screw lid, flip lid, and Qianqiu lid. Blow molding is the direct blowing of the preform. The characteristic is that there is a bump on the bottom of the bottle. Brighter in light.
6. Blowing bottle: the material is mostly PP or PE. The cover is divided into three types: Qianqiu cover, flip cover, and screw cover. Blow molding is a process that combines blow molding and blows molding, requiring only one mold. The characteristic is that there is a bonding line at the bottom of the bottle.
7. Aluminum-plastic hose: the innermost is PE material and the outer is aluminum packaging, which is commonly used in offset printing, silk screen printing, and hot stamping.
8. All-plastic hose: commonly used PE, PP, PVC materials, and the hose is pulled out first and then cut, and the commonly used processes are offset printing, silk screen printing, and hot stamping.